Primus Hotels Inc. pledges to fully comply with the requirements of Republic Act No. 10173, known as “Data Privacy Act of 2012,” and the internationally recognized standards of data privacy security and protection.
Primus Hotel stresses the importance of privacy. We are committed to earning and maintaining your trust by adopting high standards for the protection and security of personal information. The Hotel uses personal information to provide our valued guests or any individual or entities with whom the Hotel does business, regardless of the type of reservations and contractual arrangement, a wonderful experience of the unparalleled Service from efficient and courteous hotel personnel, as well as comfort, luxury, and impeccable service in every visit to the Primus Hotel website.
It is also our policy to respect and uphold data privacy rights, and ensure that all personal information collected from you are processed pursuant to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose, and proportionality as expressly stated in the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
As the Hotel’s valued guests or any individual or entities with whom the Hotel does business, regardless of the type of reservations and contractual arrangement, it is expected that you understand, agree, and consent that the Hotel collects, uses, and discloses personal data or information in accordance with the laws.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and give you locally relevant content. … First-party cookies are created by the site you visit.
• Analytics Cookies – Every time you visit primus.ph the cookies are stored to determine if you’ve visited the website before. This allows websites to load faster, and make recommendations based on your preference.
• Registration Cookies – When you visit www.primus.ph, we generate or we use that cookie to map your data to the account you’re logged in with. We also use the registration cookie to figure out which services you have access to across the Primus Hotel website.
While there is information in the registration cookie such as your email, it can only be decoded internally. We also use registration cookies check the pages you visit when on the website.
• Advertising Cookies – The advertisements you see on www.primus.ph are from other companies. They are able to show you relevant ads by reviewing the sites you have visited where you have allowed or consented to cookies.
• Performance Cookies – Performance cookies collect information on how you have interacted with a website. Performance cookies store data in your browser to help with loading of images, texts, and effects of websites you have visited before.
How to Remove cookies?
All browsers support removing all cookies, or cookies from a particular website.
Unfortunately, we will lose the ability to recognize you as a logged-in user, or the ability to remember your preferences if you remove the “Primus Hotel” cookies.
Should you wish to remove your cookies
1. On your computer, open you browser.
2. At the top right, click More. Settings.
3. Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
4. Click Cookies.
5. From here, you can: Turn on cookies: Next to “Blocked,” turn on the switch. Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
*Note – These instructions apply to Google Chrome. Please search for instruction on your specific browser.